Public school children will go back to the classroom for two days each week under a plan approved Monday by Cincinnati Public Schools’ Board of Education.
Under a 1-2-2 model, all students will take part in distance learning on Mondays. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, a group of students will attend classes, followed by a separate group on Thursdays and Fridays.
Walnut Hills High School will be the exception to this model. District officials have not decided on a plan for the school at this time.
• Preschool and Specialized Classrooms at 50% (half Tues/Weds and half Thurs/Fri)
• Preschool and Specialized Classrooms 100%, 4 days per week in person, Monday remote
• Grades K-2 A/B schedule begins, Monday remote
• Grades 7-8 A/B schedule begins, Monday remote
October 19 – all students resume some in-person learning
• Grades 3-6 A/B schedule begins, Monday remote
• Grades 9-12 A/B schedule begins, Monday remote