One of the biggest issues brought up by parents was the lack of consistency for a schedule. CPS board members said they’re trying to provide a choice for everyone.
CPS: Parent reaction to back to school plans
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- Deer Park High School shifts to remote learning effective immediately
- Mask use among Southwest Ohio residents in rural counties uneven, at best
- Franklin: How some teachers tried to get around quarantine guidelines, and why it was stopped
- Highland County Health Commissioner explains virus quarantines in local schools
- Sycamore Superintendent Forsthoefel Announces Retirement at End of School Year