NPR and Ballotpedia |
An overview of each candidates’ key priorities and plans for education from NPR.
- Make public colleges, historically Black colleges and universities, and minority-serving institutions tuition-free for families making less than $125,000.
- Make two years of community college and training programs tuition-free.
- Cancel $10,000 of every American’s student debt and revise the current loan repayment system.
- Establish universal prekindergarten.
- Strengthen school choice policy and expand accessibility to charter schools.
- Promote “patriotic education” curriculum in schools.