RemoteEdX – Ohio Department of Education |
RemotEDx, Ohio’s suite of remote learning supports, is announcing plans to offer a new funding opportunity aimed at building and strengthening nonprofit and community-based partnerships supporting underserved students. These microgrants will be available to nonprofit organizations partnering with a school, district, or consortium of schools or districts to help improve, enhance, and enrich remote caring, teaching, and learning opportunities for Ohio’s most underserved students.
Applicants may apply for grant awards of up to $150,000.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit organizations focused on education or student success, children services, and behavioral and mental health partners, nonprofit organizations that represent the voices of key stakeholders, institutions of higher education, and business-related organizations.
Applicants should be able to outline a plan for use of the funds that will achieve one or more of the following:
- Identifying, creating, and implementing high-quality instruction.
- Supporting student wellness, participation, and engagement.
- Supporting professional learning for school leaders and educators.
- Supporting learning management systems and interoperable platforms.
- Capturing and sharing lessons learned from two decades of e-learning.
Details about how and when to apply for this new grant opportunity will be available in the coming weeks, so check back often for updates.
Deadline – Date Coming Soon