The PSA, which features Gov. Mike DeWine, State Senator Steve Wilson, Superintendents from all of Warren County’s schools, as well as Carol Hughes from the Springboro Chamber of Commerce, was created in order to showcase a countywide message on recognizing the importance of keeping Warren County businesses and schools open, in addition to keeping their community safe.
“It’s Time to Step Up Warren County”
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- ‘It is no easy task balancing health and safety.’ CPS board president on return to in-person learning
- CPS: Walnut Hills High School grappling with size, population issues preventing safe reopen
- Fairfield City Schools kick off first Unity Week to teach students lessons in diversity
- Local School Districts Incur Costs From Pandemic, Face Uncertain Budgets
- Mt. Healthy: Top Ladies of Distinction Provides Books for Mt. Healthy Students