Press "Enter" to skip to content

Switzerland of Ohio School District offers teachers contract

John Lynch, WTRF |

The Switzerland of Ohio Local School District Board of Education says they have offered its teaching employees a 15% base salary increase over a three year contract. The Board says the proposal would provide a 5% increase each year of the 3 year contract. The insurance plan would stay exactly as it is now for the teachers the board says. The Board told 7News that they currently pays 90% of the premiums for health care, with the teachers paying the other 10%.

Skip to content