A group of Springboro Junior High School students and staff joined together to bring some holiday cheer to nursing home residents and Middletown. Counselor Mary McConnell organized the group of students and staff to sing Christmas carols at Arlington Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Springboro JHS Students Sing Christmas Carols to Nursing Home Residents
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- Technology Improvements Could Cost CPS $50 Million
- FedEx Office Donates $10,000 in Printing to Middletown City Schools in Support of Students Impacted by Pandemic
- Three Rivers Transportation Dept Welcomes New Leadership
- Lebanon school board selects new superintendent of schools
- Cincinnati Children’s COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Show Similar Efficacy In Kids And Adults