The Reading Community City School District Board of Education has appointed Amy Thamann to the Board. The appointment comes after members of the Board received letters of interest from several members of the Reading community, and conducted interviews during the December 21, 2020, special Board meeting.
Reading: New Board Member Appointed
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- Cincinnati Public Schools staff vaccinations to begin ahead of schedule; Parents concerned as CPS moves to hybrid learning at Walnut Hills
- CNE: $420,000 U.S. Justice Department Grant Will Help Support Suicide Awareness
- Great Oaks associates and Board member chosen for equity program
- Harrison Junior School Shifts to Remote Learning, Jan. 26 – Feb. 1
- Hamilton AD Stewart resigns, boys basketball forfeits wins over transfer violation