The Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics (OCTM) is hosting its first Town Hall meeting of the new year on Tuesday, Feb. 9 from 7-8 p.m. (EDT). The topic of this Town Hall meeting is “Racism & Social Injustice.” The focus will be on what we can do as mathematics educators to promote antiracist policies, practices and ideas in the classroom. The discussion will be moderated by Charles Bowman (OCTM director of Diversity and Inclusion).
Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics Racism & Social Injustice Virtual Town Hall Series
More from OhioMore posts in Ohio »
- Ohio’s Business-Education Leader Awards for Excellent Business Advisory Councils Announced
- Testing should take a back seat to mental health, educators say
- Education budget debate begins as Jan. budget shows declines in higher ed, K-12
- DeWine wants students back in classrooms by March 1. Will vaccines happen fast enough?
- State education testing shows declines, may be waived in new legislation