Reading Community City School District has earned the Auditor of the State Award. The Ohio Auditor’s office recently completed a financial audit of the district and returned a clean report for Fiscal Year 2020.
Reading: District Financial Auditor of State Award
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- Technology Improvements Could Cost CPS $50 Million
- FedEx Office Donates $10,000 in Printing to Middletown City Schools in Support of Students Impacted by Pandemic
- Three Rivers Transportation Dept Welcomes New Leadership
- Lebanon school board selects new superintendent of schools
- Cincinnati Children’s COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Show Similar Efficacy In Kids And Adults