Ed Richter, Dayton Daily News |
The board will interview the following people on March 29 and March 30th:
- Aaron Moran, superintendent, Versailles Exempted Village Schools in Darke County.
- Robert Buskirk, interim superintendent, Lebanon City Schools.
- Jennifer Penczarski, superintendent, Kenton City Schools in Hardin County.
- Tom Bailey, superintendent, Washington Court House City Schools in Fayette County.
- Isaac Seevers, superintendent, Greeneview Local Schools in Greene County.
- Gary Chapman, superintendent, Jonathan Alder Local Schools in Madison County.
- Greg Williams, superintendent, New Lebanon Local Schools in Montgomery County.
The board is planning stakeholder meet and greet meetings and final interviews on April 7. A selection is to be made by the April 9 board meeting to hire the new superintendent who will start in Aug. 1.