In 2019, Miami University in partnership with Middletown City Schools was awarded a state grant from the Ohio Dean’s Compact to develop and implement a pilot teacher licensure program. This program will give students the tools to become instructional designers, urban minded educators as well as gain an appreciation for a diverse student population.
Miami University and Middletown Schools Partner on Teacher Licensure Program
More from SW OhioMore posts in SW Ohio »
- Technology Improvements Could Cost CPS $50 Million
- FedEx Office Donates $10,000 in Printing to Middletown City Schools in Support of Students Impacted by Pandemic
- Three Rivers Transportation Dept Welcomes New Leadership
- Lebanon school board selects new superintendent of schools
- Cincinnati Children’s COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Show Similar Efficacy In Kids And Adults