The Highland County Press |
A total of 95 students from 39 high schools competed at the Buckeye Science & Engineering Fair for the opportunity to advance to the Regeneron International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF), the world’s most prestigious STEM competition for high school students. Sponsored by the AEP Foundation, the Buckeye Science & Engineering Fair is a program of The Ohio Academy of The Science.
2021 ISEF Finalists announced at the Buckeye Science & Engineering Fair include:
- Mihai Crisan – 11th Grade, Upper Arlington HS (Upper Arlington);
- Johan DeMessie – 10th Grade, William Mason HS (Mason);
- Anish Gupta – 11th Grade, Sylvania Northview HS (Sylvania);
- Haroon Lughmani – 11th Grade, Sylvania Northview HS (Sylvania)
- Ameya Saraf – 11th Grade, William Mason HS (Mason); and
- Lisa Sebastian – 12th Grade, Bethel HS (Tipp City).
These six students have been selected to compete at the 2021 ISEF, where they will join 1,700 other students from 70 countries and territories to compete for nearly $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards.